Saturday 11 June 2011

Display...

In an ideal world, this is how I would like to exhibit my work...


We have been so busy at college in the last two weeks transforming the workshops into gallery space. So my work will be displayed on standard white exhibition walls. The space is fantastic, the converted ceramics workshop has provided us with a huge, open space full of light, so this image gives me an idea of what my work will look like when on display. My photoshop skills are quite limited admittedly but I still prefer to take ages doing one simple drawing like this on the computer then ten drawings in my sketchbook. I feel I will benefit more from the computer work in the future. And I've spent the last decade of my life filling in sketchbooks, it's time for a change! 


A few of the rough sketches that helped me along the way...











No comments:

Post a Comment